Aquapac Small Whanganui Case
Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
This case is a perfect fit for phones and PDAs like the BlackBerry, the Droid and the HTC Desire which are just a little too large for our 108 Mini Whanganui. It'll protect most GPS units too.
- Everything works normally through the case…
- including cameras and capacitive touchscreens.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you. This case will fit electronics with screen sizes upto 5.7".