Cratoni Helmet All Set Blue Black Grey Matt S/M (2016)
- 14 air vents
- In-mould construction
- Double visor adjustment
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Steplock buckle
- Camera port
- Exceeds CE EN 1078 requirements and standards
- Weight: 300g
An innovative strap divider, light-fit system and a built-in chin pad ensure optimal protection, easy handling and a comfortable fit. A perfect fit is ensured easily with just two fingers. There are 14 large vents to make sure you keep a cool head, and the camera port and reflectors, which enable improved visibility, ensure you’ll have the ride of your life.
Size S/M: 54-58 cm
LFS - light fit system
- Based on the experiences of the past and the results of Cratoni's research, in which they have worked closely together with their team-riders, they have defined a completely new requirement profile for an adjustment system. When every second counts, good fit is essential. The aim was to develop a system that holds the helmet quickly, safely and yet more comfortably against the head. The adjustment mechanism is particularly small and light; it is effortlessly simple to adjust the size using just two fingers. In addition, the height of the LFS can be vertically adjusted to three positions, guaranteeing an optimal fit. Perfect arrangement of the straps ensures unrestricted wearing comfort for men and women. Higher performance with a 15% reduction in weight for a 100% more efficient system!
- Insect protective net in-moulded.
- The downshell is an extension of the outer shell on the underside of the helmet. This helps to prevent the occurrence of scratches and dents and thus to extend the life of the product. The downshell is an extension of the outer shell on the underside of the helmet. This helps to prevent the occurrence of scratches and dents and thus to extend the life of the product.
- Optimal wearing comfort in the chin area.