Deuter Aircontact 45+10 Granite Black
Color: granite-black (grey-black)
Weight: 2430 g
Volume: 45 litre
Size: 76 / 26 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
It has been an absolutely trustworthy companion on so many trips around the world. It’s always hard to change a winning team. But it was time to refine our Aircontact legends. They are still extremely durable, but now come in a more modern, slim look. And they are more comfortable, too, with their new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction. For female trekkers we’ve added the new 70+10 SL model.
Deuter-Duratex: A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6: Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.
Raincover, SOS Label, Valuables Pocket, Aircontact System, Vari Quick System, X-Frame, Adjustable Lid, Bottom Compartment, Front Opening, Padded Hip Belt, Vari Flex System, Sternum Strap, Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible
Height Adjustment Lid
Pocket On Hip Belt
Vari Quick System
The proven vari quick system guarantees easy adjustment to any back length. The new back panel construction creates a big contact surface making it even more compact and comfortable to carry
Vari Flex System
The compact and pivoting vari flex hip fins with pull forward construction follow even the most complex movements -es- pecially important when carrying a hefty load
- 1. The light way to carry heavy weight: The Aircontact system perfectly adapts to the wearer's back and holds the load close to the body's center of gravity. With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable padding with special ventilating hallow chamber. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body contour packs.
- 2. The proven Vari quick system guarantees easy adjustment to any back length. The new back panel construction creats a big contact surface making it even more compact and comfortable to carry
- 3. The anatomic profiled X-frame transfers weight on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a flexible, yet stable frame that follows your body movements.
- 4. The ergonomic head moulding provides perfect head clearance (from Aircontact 50+10 SL)
- 5. Additional load adjustment straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily positioned on the shoulder straps using a "Triglide" buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order top optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- 6. The new active fit shoulder straps are flexible and automatically adapt to the shoulder's width and angle. Their anatomical S-shape follows the neck and shoulder contour and thus prevents chafing or pressure points.
- 7. The vari flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
Air Contact System The light way to carry heavy weight: The Aircontact system perfectly adapts to the wearer's back and holds the load close to the body's center of gravity. With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chambers. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body contourpacks.
- 8. The new, complex 3D shape of the hip fins guarantees an outstanding fit. They are made from multiple layers combining soft and firm foam with additional reinforcement. Thus they evenly distribute the load on the hips without any pressure points. Side compressions straps on the fins regulate the weight and increase stability. On the smaller models the fins are softer, while the bigger packs come with more stable foam.
- 9. The pull forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads.