Aquapac Stormproof Medium Camera Pouch
Colour: Cool Grey and Black with Orange lashtab
Materials: 420D PU-Coated Nylon with welded seams
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
What does 'StormproofTM' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
What Size do I need?
The Medium pouch will fit most small consumer compact cameras
- Foam padding to protect your camera on the trail.
- Protection from rain, splashing and mud with a roll-down seal.
- Supplied with an adjustable belt.
When you need to take your camera with you, but don't want to worry about the weather or the conditions. Padded, waterproof pouches which are tough, rugged and comfortable.